Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6

Sale tax / vat registration

Sale tax registration is mandatory if turnover in the current year exceeds INR 20 lakhs, if one makes any interstate saleor interstate purchases for resale in Delhi. One can also apply voluntarily for registration even if your turnover is below Rs. 20 lacs. .

Sales Tax Number also know as TIN (Tax Identification Number). Presently TIN and CST are issued simultaneously at the same time but earlier it was different from local sale tax number.

Now surety is require to get Sales Tax Number from VAT Department but earlier we were required to submit surety through Bank guarantee from dealer or bank A single registration is enough formore than one place of business in Delhi.

IEC Code is the primary document issued by Government of India to an Importer and Exporter who willing to do import or export business. On the basis of Import and Export Code, one can grow faster to grab an opportunities of foreign trading etc.

CALL US ANYTIME BETWEEN 10.00 AM TO 7 PM I Monday – Saturday Mobile number - +91-8882220123



  1. Covering letter on the letter head of Company/ Firm.
  2. DVAT -4 i.e TIN application form to be filled online and all pages to be signed by the applicant.
  3. Rent agreement if registered office has been taken on lease.
  4. Electricity bill in the name of owner.
  5. Four color passport size photographs of the applicant.


In case of Private Limited Companies or Public Limited companies following additional documents required:

  1. Board Resolution in favor of the applicant.
  2. MOA and AOA along with Certificate of Incorporation.
  3. A list of Director or members of the Company.
  4. Form 32 or DIR -12 (as the case may be) in case of change of Directors
  5. Form 18 or INC -22 (as the case may be) in case of change of Registered office of Company.
  6. PAN and Address proof of all the Directors.

In case of Partnership Firm following additional documents required:

  1. Partnership Deed which must be notarized.
  2. No Objection Certificate from other partners.
  3. PAN  and Address proof of all the partners.

In case of Individual or Proprietorship firm following additional documents required:

  1. PAN of proprietor of firm.
  2. Address proof of Proprietor.